Originally shock dropping on November 22nd at 12:00 am. This was truly a real shock drop as they were not even loaded at 11:30 the night before. Even if you were up to catch the drop the chances of copping were still slim as the stock was crazy limited.
Fast forward almost a month later we are set to get a wider release as part of this insane month of drops in December. The Knit BSKTBL is Yeezy’s newest iteration of a performance basketball sneaker. While we only seen a couple performance versions drop in the “QNTM” style, these seem to be better suited for the courts. At first glance they remind you of just another Knit sneaker with likely no support, but that’s definitely not the case. Like most knit sneakers some areas are super stretchy giving you that sock like fit. While around the mid foot area the knit is thicker and less stretchy along with some extra padding to help with lock down. Then moving to the extended sockliner which is super stretchy and has part of the lacing system weaved in keeping your foot and ankle locked in.
The midsole and heel counter, although similar to the QNTM has been redesigned as well changing the shape slightly giving you a better grip on court. This like most Yeezy’s is met with full length boost technology turning this into an actual comfortable basketball sneaker.
Look for these to launch DECEMBER 16th for $300. Expect to see them on Adidas, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers. Stay tuned for our where to buy list for links to every store that will have these on drop day. Make sure to keep glued here to be first to know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. We always post here first. Comment on Instagram what you think of the YZY KNIT BSKTBL.
YZY KNIT BASKTBL SLATE BLUE
RELEASE: DECEMBER 16th
STYLE CODE: GV8294
Images via @ellebellesneakers, check out his YouTube video on these.
- The Unfulfilled Promise: The Delayed Release of YEEZY 950In December 2022, sneaker enthusiasts and fashion followers eagerly awaited the release of the highly anticipated YEEZY 950 boot, only to be disappointed by its absence from the market. The delay in its launch was primarily attributed to the sudden termination of the collaborative partnership between adidas and YEEZY. This unexpected turn of events left fans […]
- Everything You Need To Know For The Adidas YEEZY LaunchToday starts the first release event with YEEZY and adidas together for a limited time. Contrary to other news on social media they will NOT release all remaining stock on this drop but will start selling part of the remaining inventory of adidas YEEZY items. A variety of current styles will only be accessible via adidas.com/yeezy […]
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct color variations is bound to create a frenzy in the sneaker community. In this article, we’ll explore the […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that have been produced that aren’t loaded […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a sleek and minimalist design that is […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY styles, including the 350, 380, 450, […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with these […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new 350 V2 with a see through […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at a retail ready pair, but is […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry thanks […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye took […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and West […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some previous […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was still […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit consists […]