With all Yeezys whether it’s a new model or colorway they all originate from a sample. For instance Ye once said they made 300 different samples before they landed on the QNTM that we know today. Just like on some of his Twitter Leaks you will see a model with 10 different colors of red , then they choose one for a retail release.
About 6 months ago we posted images of a Black Static style 350 with a Blue stripe. Although the Dazzling Blue may not be directly from that sample. It does show where one idea can lead to an eventual retail colorway.
After not releasing new 350 colorways with the iconic SPLY-350 for over 2 years, to now bringing back the Beluga this year with the first “Zebra” pattern and SPLY-350 stripe down the side that curves in at the toe. The YEEZY Brand is mixing up previous sample colors with an earlier variation of the model
The 350 V2 Core Black/ Dazzling Blue features an upper just like the OG Beluga. The upper consists of a mostly black primeknit with small speckles of Dazzling Blue throughout. They feature the same designs all over as the Beluga, although unless inspecting up close you can’t really see it on the primeknit.
Finishing off the upper we get the Iconic SPLY-350 reversed inside The Dazzling Blue stripe that extends from the heel to toe box area, curving towards the center of the shoe at the end. The laces will be same color as the upper and all this sits on top of a black translucent midsole with full length Boost. Unfortunately the only first looks going are from fake sellers so no REAL first looks are out yet. Look for these to drop Spring 2022 for $220 see more images below.
YEEZY 350 V2 CORE BLACK/ DAZZLING BLUE
RELEASE: MARCH 2020
STYLE CODE: GY7164
Subscribe to our newsletter below to be the first notified for all YEEZY drops and NEWS. Let us know on Instagram your thoughts on this new 350 V2.
The 350 V2 Core Black/ Dazzling Blue features an upper just like the OG Beluga. The upper consists of a mostly black primeknit with small speckles of Dazzling Blue throughout. They feature the same designs all over as the Beluga, although unless inspecting up close you can’t really see it on the primeknit. Finishing off the upper we get the Iconic SPLY-350 reversed inside The Dazzling Blue stripe that extends from the heel to toe box area, curving towards the center of the shoe at the end. The laces will be same color as the upper and all this sits on top of a black translucent midsole with full length Boost. Unfortunately the only first looks going are from fake sellers so no REAL first looks are out yet. Look for these to drop Spring 2022 for $220 see more images below.
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct color variations is bound to create a frenzy in the sneaker community. In this article, we’ll explore […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that have been produced that aren’t […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a sleek and minimalist design that […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY styles, including the 350, 380, […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new 350 V2 with a see […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at a retail ready pair, but […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- Unreleased Yeezy 450 Slide SurfacesWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New Yeezy 500 Colorway EmergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]