Ye and Drake have been “Beefing” for quite some time. Especially since the 2018 incident with Drake and Pusha T.
You can almost date the start of their clash back to 2010 when Ye cut Drake’s verse off the All Of The Lights final version. Which Drake said “We make music differently. I make what comes to me and I hate changing it, whereas Ye will change something 30 or 40 times to get it perfect. To each their own, and the change was to put all those people on it, and I wasn’t one of them. That’s completely OK.” From then on it seems they were always in this unfriendly competition.
Then moving on to 2018 where the feud really turned for the worse. Ye produced Pusha T’s diss track Infared. Where Push talked about the lack of Drake’s lyrical abilities. “It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin.” Talking about Quentin Miller, the guy a lot of people believed was a ghostwriter of Drake. This had Drake firing back at Ye saying it was hypocritical as he has ghostwritten for Ye in the past. After Drake responded to Infared, Push came out with “The story of Adidon” leaking that Drake had a child. This really heated up the beef even more as Drake thought Ye told Pusha about his Kid.
Moving on to 2021 with plenty of Twitter rants and sneak disses along the way. Both artists were set to drop albums within a week of each other. When Drake leaked Life Of The Party which was full of Drake disses on Ye’s verse. Ye also posted Drake’s address online. Then November 8th Ye went to Instagram with JPrince calling for Drake to meet with him to put their differences aside and join him on stage to share the 2 biggest albums of 2021. Which would also make awareness to help free Larry Hoover.
Well, on November 16th Ye and JPrince met with Drake in Canada and at this point seems they have settled the beef and are shooting for a Free Larry Hoover concert on December 9th. As of now it’s unknown if that date is set in stone nor a venue. Nevertheless it’s nice know they were able to start working toward fixing their friendship and who knows maybe even get them both on a track together.
Make sure to turn on notifications for Instagram and we will keep you up to date as this story unfolds.
- Yeezy DST Bt Restocking in Rock and Salt ColorwaysThe highly sought-after YEEZY DST BT is making a triumphant return with a restock in the Rock and Salt colorways. Ye’s iconic Yeezy line has garnered immense popularity over the years, and the re-release of these two distinct color variations is bound to create a frenzy in the sneaker community. In this article, we’ll explore […]
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that have been produced that aren’t […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a sleek and minimalist design that […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY styles, including the 350, 380, […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new 350 V2 with a see […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at a retail ready pair, but […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- Unreleased Yeezy 450 Slide SurfacesWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New Yeezy 500 Colorway EmergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]