In 2021 Yeezy has been going in on bringing new silhouettes. Six of them with in three months of each other. One thing remains consistent with the new designs. They are all made with major changes to the look of Yeezy footwear.
From the 450 claw like midsole that make the 450 look like it’s from out of this world.
Then a sibling of the Foam Rnnr that can be worn in the winter in the KNIT RNR. Yeezy is not scared to try new things, which is likely part of they the brand is so successful.
Now with some of the more recent announcements the NSLTD BT just launched on Nov. 5th. with it’s futuristic design and complete opposite of what Yeezy boots usually resemble. With an upper made for the cold that you just Velcro to lock your foot in.
Ye isn’t stopping there moving from onto the YZY KNIT RNR BT in that yellow Sulfur colorway has the same perks as the NSLTD with the puffy area around the ankle and sports a waterproof upper similar to the KNIT RNR and a massive outsole.
The 350 V2 CMPCT a completely redesigned upper vs the small updates we are use to. With so many changes it deserves to be called it’s own version of the 350.
Strictly for the courts for the YZY KNIT BSKTBL in Slate Blue with an upper similar to the CMPCT 350, but includes a high sock like ankle support, and newly tooled mid and outsole.
Lastly we have the YZY 1050 HI-RES delayed indefinitely. We have waited on this 1050 for since last year and it’s finally here. Completely different from early samples. They still feature that chunky military outsole, and going with the laceless theme they have a zipper going up the middle of the shoe for foot lock down.
Keep it locked in to @yeezyinfluence to stay up to date of when more news comes in. Let us know what your favorite silhouette is on Instagram.
- The Yeezy Foam Rnr Carbon Will Also Launch in 2023The world of sneaker enthusiasts is abuzz with excitement as YEEZY and adidas gears up to introduce deadstock back into the market. One of the mostly sought after models is the YEEZY Foam Rnr. While four colorways are set to launch in the coming weeks, there are more colorways that have been produced that aren’t […]
- The Yzy 450 Slide Will Finally Release SoonThe Yeezy brand has been making waves in the fashion world for years now, and their latest release is no exception. The Yeezy 450 Slide in the Cream colorway is the latest addition to the Yeezy family, and it’s already causing quite a stir. The Yeezy 450 Slide features a sleek and minimalist design that […]
- Adidas Will Release Yeezy Sneakers Starting May 31stAdidas has officially announced that they will be restocking their highly coveted YEEZY sneakers this May. The news comes as a relief to fans who have been waiting for a chance to get their hands on more Yeezys. According to the press release, Adidas will be restocking several popular YEEZY styles, including the 350, 380, […]
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to the world a line up of pastel 350s, 500s, a few 700s, and this new 350 V2 with a see […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a myth with very few images of samples available. Now we finally get a look at a retail ready pair, but […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black. Taking inspiration from the 2016 Yeezy 350 V2 era, his colorway features a grey upper with green hues throughout. The upper is composed of […]
You forgot the 380… which is completely understandable. Great write up tho I’ve been waiting for an article like this
Refresh and good observation