There hasn’t been much news as of late for upcoming YEEZY drops, but Ye has managed to stay in the headlines. Last week his creative company DONDA released news of Steven Smith being named head of Industrial Design. Now it looks like Ye and his legal team just filed to trademark “YZYSPLY” for for retail stores and online services.
This is some huge news for any YEEZY enthusiast as we all know how hard it is to just grab a pair of kicks off his YEEZY Supply website when his sneakers drop. In the past the same website use to sale his YEEZY Season clothing line along with boots that weren’t in collaboration with adidas. With this new trademark could we see brick and mortar “YZYSPLY” stores? Or is Ye just getting prepared just in case he does want to have some of his clothing move away from these extremely limited drops.
It looks like Ye isnt leaving anything out of this trademark filing either. It includes your typical shirts, pants, hats, socks, headwear, footwear, plus accessories. Basically if you can wear it he filed for it.
Does this mean Ye is planning to start yet another clothing line? He already has a major deal with GAP. An actual brick and mortar store can have endless possibilities of what could be sold there. To any YEEZY fan, to actually be able to shop for all your favorite YEEZY items in one place without waiting in line on a computer would be a dream come true.
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas Quake sneaker, Ye didn’t see it that way. […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back in October. This made the NBA take action […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going […]