The next drop for Yeezy in September 12th was suppose to be the YZY Resin Slide restock, with the Bone Slide launching on adidas in select countries also. Originally slated for a July launch, and then postponed, it looks like the Resin restock has met yet another delay.
As we were preparing our “where to buy” post only a handful of stores had raffles up for September 12, which seemed a little odd since the drop was a few days away. We then noticed all the raffles we found so far were no longer up. This led us to checking Yeezy Supply where noticed they changed the next releases to the 19th. This date is set for the Yeezy 500 a high Taupe Black. Now it possible they could move the Resin Slide to that date but, at this time that’s not the case.
Keep it locked to all our social medias below, and when we get a new release date, we will update this article as well as Instagram. This would have been the first time this colorway would get the updated sizing and new textured material. They will drop as pairs are already on secondary market, now it’s just a matter of when. The Resin was part of the original pack that released back in 2019, and has long been a favorite throughout the Yeezy community. These will launch in full family sizing for $70, $50, $40.
- YZY SLIDE RESIN POSTPONED LAST MINUTEThe next drop for Yeezy in September 12th was suppose to be the YZY Resin Slide restock, with the Bone […]
- ANOTHER YEEZY 350 V2 HEADED OUR WAY SOONIn 2021 we saw less frequent YEEZY 350 V2 drops compared to previous years, but this year is more like […]
- YE CONFIRMS YEEZY CLEATS FOR DONDA SPORTS ATHLETE AARON DONALDWhatever happens between Yeezy vs adidas, this ongoing feud between the brands hasn’t steered Ye away from creating. Ye recently […]
- IS YE REALLY LEAVING ADIDAS?Over the past month Ye has really set in perspective how much he is being taken advantage of by these […]
- YEEZY SEPTEMBER DROP LIST 2022After huge month of August when you factor in YEEZY Day, with just a couple releases after that closing the […]