It seems like all we’ve talked about this year is restocks. That can be a good thing considering how hard it is to hit for retail, or if you still missed out, the restocks make them super cheap on secondary market. This year is only bringing us a small amount of new 350 V2 colorways, with Dazzling Blue, Onyx, and Bone releasing thus far. We also have a 3 pack slated for this Fall, in the Slate, Jade, and Granite colorways. This is definitely a different strategy for Yeezy, considering this has by far been their most popular model to date. With that being said Another new 350 V2 popped up recently, and could potentially be squeezed in at the end of 2022.
This colorway resembles the Mx Rock that launched last year, and features the same style upper. The YEEZY 350 V2 “Dark Salt” consists of an upper made from primeknit with monofilament weaved throughout making up the marbled design. These opt for a mix of Greys, light browns and black, with silver 3M instead of the darker shades featured on Mx Rock. The post dyed monofilament stripe comes in jet black and is more opaque compared to most releases. A pulltab made up of same material sits at the heel adding to the aesthetic, while also functional.
The lace eyelets are what you’d expect with a 350 V2 only this time Yeezy decided to go back to infinity no-tie round laces. The laces and sockliner come in a smoke grey finish, completing the upper. The midsole consists of opaque TPU sidewalls encasing drop-in full length Boost™ technology. The matching rubber outsole comes in the usual 350 V2 build.
Look for these to launch globally this holiday season via Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers. As with all things Yeezy, as more information comes our way we will definitely keep you up to date. Make sure to follow all our social medias, and have notifications on so you know as soon as we post more Yeezy news and launches.
YEEZY 350 V2 DARK SALT
RELEASE: HOLIDAY SEASON 22
STYLE CODE: ID4811
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They […]