Since the Mist Stone was released in October 2021, the 500 high has been on a little pause. We got our first look at another YEEZY 500 HIGH way back in April in the Taupe Black colorway. Unfortunately like most drops in 2022 these have seen multiple delays, but will finally see a launch in October. The 500 model takes us back featuring retro style build. This shows just how versatile the brand is, with Yeezy recently focusing on futuristic designs, outlandish constructions, or cutting-edge technology, they can still pull of some of the better retro designs on the market, despite the 500 HIGH not being as well-liked as the 500 low. The latest YEEZY 500 colorway is described below.
The retro-inspired YEEZY 500 HIGH Taupe Black boasts a molded upper composed of cow suede, premium leather, and elastane, as well as a cushioned collar for the best fit and comfort. The upper is made up of both light and dark earthy brown tones YEEZY is known for, in a mix of suede overlays paired with neoprene underlays. Oval lace eyelets in suede, make up the lacing system that houses bungee no-tie infinity laces matching the darker neoprene the tongue.
Luminous piping sits on top of the bottom suede panels just above a charcoal grey mudguard. The mudguard runs around the midsole of the foot, providing stability, abrasion protection, all while adding to the unique aesthetic this sneaker brings. The YEEZY 500 HIGH offers of adidas’ adiPRENE+ cushioning, also in a charcoal grey, and features the same style tooling as the Kobe KB83. In addition to providing traction, this minimizes bounce and absorbs impact.
The YEEZY 500 HIGH is set to launch on October 17th, for $220. They will be featured on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers in your area. Check out all our social media channels and let us know what you think of this new 500 HIGH colorway. Turn on notifications so you never miss a post so you can stay up to date on all things YEEZY.
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]